Monday, October 17, 2005

Vision - a commentary on the video iPod (vlog44)


Atomsound Sounding: Vision - a commentary on the video iPod (vlog44)
If you hold before you a vision of how you want your life to live out, you'll find yourself conforming to that vision. And the Bible says "without a vision, people perish" so make sure it's a sustaining vision! Mine is for Atomsound Universe - a company that maximizes the new media with content that inspires. Herein I talk about that.
My sincere thanks to Steve Jobs and Apple for their vision. Where would we all be without their chutzpah! I truly (and often!) thank Yahweh for them!
I'm featuring one my own original song on today's podcast - "Reanimating" by Toma Chaffer - buy it for 99 cents at the iTunes store!

Vision h.264 video (Quicktime 7) and
Vision podcast audio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!