Saturday, May 22, 2004

Swimteam and Autism!

Just updated my info on my bro Don's website, "Swimteam." Checkitout!

I highly identify with Autism. (seriously) I don't see it as a weakness... but a strength. Those people refuse to conform. Although there is a warranted connection with vaccinations, i see them as highly sensitive individuals who fight to preserve their sense of self - of place. I believe God especially helps them to preserve that unique self. That being said, it is a most beautiful thing when someone of equal strength barges in to befriend them in that place. God preserves everyones unique self... but will they stand before Him by the infinite virtue of His Lamb's cleansing blood? Or by the strength of their own definition? I pray I am found in Him. Serving Him by His virtue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!