Monday, April 17, 2006

How to Make... er, Chop ... Dreadies! (vlog70)


"Ital Livin," a new tune by yours truly pumps this piece. How to make... no, scratch that... How to CHOP Dreadies!!! AGH! It's ok, tho. I hope.

Still want to live "ital" (vital), but now I'm among the baldies. Reminds me of this picture - Bob Marley! That spirit of radical independence... I feel it burning inside... sometimes exploding outside of me as a flame of presence. I long for that fire to burn more brightly. Not the fire of rastafari... but the fiyah of Messiah Yah'shua!

How to Make... er, Chop ... Dreadies! (vlog70)

1 comment:

  1. Toma,

    I appreciate your honesty. It is encouraging to me to see someone humble and vulnerable before the Lord. I also dug the soundtrack. Rock on for the Kingdom brutha Toma!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!