Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Atomsound.TV Video Podcast 04 07 - Keyword: Comforter



This week's focus is on the Comforter, another name for God, the Ruach HaKodesh or Holy Spirit.

The man, Messiah Yeshua said, in Matityahu 11:28-30
28 “Come to me, all you who labor and are heavily burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart; and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.”

This week features Steve Shultz's prophetic.tv with vital Spirit-led insight from Mark Chironna and Lance Wallnau.

Also Stefan Silver from out-of-zion.com speaks of the city of his heart, Yerushalayim (Jerusalem)! This segment includes footage I captured with my family in 2003 when we were SO blessed to "go up to Yerushalayim"!

I've walked on the streets Yeshua has walked on... have you?

Also, we read from Yochanon 14, a beautiful chapter that sees Yeshua sharing with His beloved ones the mystery of His going to the Father and hence coming to be in them because of that position of authority.

Now is the time to study, to serve, to pray and to speak truth to power. Lord, be having mercy on us all.

..:::ATOMSOUND.TV Video Podcast:::.. 0407 Keyword: Comforter! 19 min 45 sec - 84 megs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!