Monday, June 12, 2006

New Fav Video Blog Cam (vlog77)


The Canon PowerShot A530 is an IDEAL video blog camera for only 150 bucks (if you look around)! My buddy, Ted John, is getting one (had it shipped here - hehe) so I'm testing it out! This video actually CHOPS OFF pixels for the sake of making it 16:9 even! (Also, the titles and cutaways are added with Final Cut)

I also ramble on about my salvation by Yeshua, our subsequent adventure in eternity (above AND on earth, by the way!) and about how good people come to God when they acknowledge His REDEMPTION by SACRIFICE! (John 3:19-21)

Write if you have any thoughts. Pleeeeese? (hint: click "comments" below)

New Fav Video Blog Cam (vlog77)

1 comment:

  1. I love this post brother. Nice camera and good advice but the adlib and personal testimony is what gets me. Yeshua is preached in the AtomSound Universe. It's a galaxy I love to visit!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!