Saturday, August 20, 2005

Are you experienced? (vlog23)


Click the jpg to view online or... right click on the following to download for offline viewing.

Experience Vlogs! h.264 video (Quicktime 7)

We all owe Shlomo Wollins a great debt of gratitude for his tireless, emotionally transparent and scintillating coverage of this grievous event - the uprooting of Jews by Jews in the Promised Land!

This orange sun - a snap by Wollins himself - speaks volumes to me - as it were a portal from Heaven's Throne whispering...

"It is not over yet, my Beloved."


Do you pioneers of Israel have your online empire?

www.freevlog.org will get you started for absolutely free (courtesy Google and Archive.org).

Please! We need to hear increasingly MORE from all you tsadiks with such great chazak! FREE is the operative word in this equation! Get started speaking out today!

And email me if you have trouble with RSS! I've finally figured it out! Mostly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!