Thursday, September 22, 2005

Perfect Vlog Camera finale (vlog38)


That's all she wrote. The Canon Sureshot S2 IS is it! Look no more... (at least not for another 2 months!) This is the perfect VLOG CAMERA... (at least it is for me!)

And why, do you ask, am I so trippin on this thing? Because it's 640x480, 30 fps, shoot-till-your-card-is-full video looks good, sounds good and handles well. And besides it shoots really decent 5 megapixel stills and is PACKED with features - one of which is a little video-cam-stylee movie viewfinder that flips and turns from the back!

Aw yah. I'm praisin' the King - cos he inspired some brother of mine in Japan... and they did it up STRAIGHT!

Perfect Vlog Camera finale h.264 video (Quicktime 7) and
Perfect Vlog Camera finale podcast audio

1 comment:

  1. The quality of the footage looks great-- but can I ask you a question?

    Why use h.264? Did you know that a lot of folks cant watch your videos with that codec? I keep trying to show people your hava negela video, and NONE of them can see it. Bums me out.

    Anyway, I know you love the quality, but 3vix is just as good-- and it takes less time to encode and comes out as a smaller file.

    But I'm a fan either way!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!