Thursday, September 1, 2005

Spiritual relief, perhaps. (vlog27)


Click the jpg to view online or... right click on the following to download for offline viewing.

Spiritual Relief h.264 video (Quicktime 7)

Wow. God have mercy on Louisiana. I can't believe it's so HARD. I pray for people to be saved from dying of dehydration and I pray for their peace during this horrible storm and aftermath.

This vlog entry was begun before I was struck by the gravity of the situation a couple days ago. But perhaps it will provide some spiritual relief. Thanks to Mike Bickle for the sobering teaching - downloadable notes here.

1 comment:

  1. Lord of the Flies - A Weblog from Downtown New Orleans
    I've been following an incredible blog written by The Interdictor, part of a team keeping a ... Anyway, these people have done heroic public service, and I recommend them to everyone: NOLA.com (http://www.nola.com/) , the on-line presence of the Times-Picayune.
    Hi, I was just checking out blogs and surfing through some and found you! I like your blog. I will book mark it and come back soon. If you are interested, go see my rocking horse related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.rocking horse

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!