Wednesday, November 1, 2006

Face of God stuff (vlog85)



Getcha Bibles! Free Bibles for your Mac! Free Bibles for your PCs! Getcha bibles here ! Macsword.com (for the Mac) E-Sword.net (for the PC) Also "The Scriptures" version!

This week I'll be in Psalm 139 and Mark 14. It's about the Face of God. The Scriptures speak for themselves pretty much... over half of this 10 minutes me just readin' God's word! I'll try to keep commentary down to a bare minimum!

I'm determined to get tight with Scripture. You oughta too! Times they are a changin... but the Word of God never changes:

Matthew 5:17-20

17 "Don't ever think that I came to set aside Moses' Teachings or the Prophets. I didn't come to set them aside but to make them come true. 18 I can guarantee this truth: Until the earth and the heavens disappear, neither a period nor a comma will disappear from Moses' Teachings before everything has come true. 19 So whoever sets aside any command that seems unimportant and teaches others to do the same will be unimportant in the kingdom of heaven. But whoever does and teaches what the commands say will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 20 I can guarantee that unless you live a life that has God's approval and do it more faithfully than the scribes and Pharisees, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

Face of God stuff - Psalm 139 - Mark 14 (Atomsound Sounding vlog85) 10 minutes, 50 megs, iHD resolution 470x266

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!